Our hinged rifle style hunting deer-blind flip style windows. Economical and easy to install, they can flip-up, flip-down or flip side-to-side – your choice! Fully weather stripped, aluminum frame with double strength, clear, marine glazed glass. Protect your blind from bugs, bees, and flies – and a great wind break while hunting. This style allows access to the entire window opening and the hinged window can be mounted in any position – up, down or side to side with left or right opening.
SEE THE DROP-DOWN MENUS FOR SIZES AND OPTIONS
- Fully weather-stripped aluminum frame.
- Double strength clear marine glazed glass.
- Protect against bugs, bees, flies, and critters.
- Serves as a great windbreak while hunting.
- Allows access to the entire opening when in the open position.
The “Hinged-Blind-Window” can be mounted in three (3) different positions:
1. Flip up and out of the way, locking in the up position with the use of the thumb latch
2. Flip down and lock down
3. Flip left or right, to give you that desired vertical opening for your bow hunting combo blinds.
Order a minimum of a 1″ wider and 1″ taller than your actual rough opening – so you can seal perimeter with an adhesive closed cell foam gasket 1’ or wider.