Terms and Conditions
- In some cases, a fraudulent purchase may be made by a third party, using the customer’s identity.
- You did not receive the item you ordered.
- Maybe you feel that a product or service was not what it was represented to be.
- Maybe you do not recognize the charge on your credit card statement.
NOTE: We want to deal with any customer service issue as promptly as possible – no matter what they might be. This list of ways will constitute a contract by and between all parties utilizing this website and as such you hereby agree to any and all “authorized” credit card charges processed on this site for transactions online processed by and through PayPal (Our Processor) and you furthermore agree that we may capture your IP address, digital signature, or social media profiles and that we normally require proof of shipping, tracking numbers and delivery confirmation for shipped items by UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- Follow all processor (PayPal) protocols as normal. Our Credit Card Processor is PayPal due to their high level of online security and reputation.
- We process all payments, including debit and credit cards, through PayPal. We use a clear payment descriptor such as WeFixItUSA, The AllWindowDoorParts Group USA or a related subsidiary name.
- If for any reason you have a dispute or are unclear about your payment descriptor or other identifying details that appear on your credit card statement such as our parent company name instead of the store’s specific name, we will be glad to clarify. Simply Email: info@AllWindowDoorParts.com
- We reserve the right to require customers to sign an email contract that spells out the specific services we will provide, pricing and delivery and shipping details for any Special Order or Custom Fabricated Parts. You will be required to return the signed contract confirmation via email. The purpose is to prevent any fraudulent use of credit cards and get the customer’s authorization to proceed with the order in writing.
- The bottom line is simple – Your card isn’t present at the time of purchase, but the contract says that you authorize us to bill your card in the amount of the purchase.
All Rights Reserved.
Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not change, modify, publish, re-publish, dream about or transmit, re-create or develop derivatives of writings, YouTube Videos, window repair works or in any other way, shape or form attempt to exploit any of our sites or copyrighted works without first obtaining written consent. You may not view, reproduce, or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
All product names, derivatives, generic terminology, trademarks, service provider marks or other images in this website or any of our other related window and door products websites is either the property of or used with permission. The use thereof without the express written consent of the owner or owners is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site or any of our umbrella or associated sites may be trademarked, or service marked by or for other persons, places or companies.
Suppliers, distributors or others or any associated content sites, et al, and or other sister or corporate websites contain links to third party web sites. We do not control the content of these or any other third-party sites, or web sites. Unless specifically stated on this site to the contrary, we may or may not normally be affiliated with these third parties.
By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof and said law will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site, unless otherwise moved and operated elsewhere. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Texas and the venue of the State and Federal Courts of Texas as related to internet security, safety and law.